Wednesday, April 17, 2019

she'll pity the men i know

from a literary standpoint, my life should have already had an upward arch of a miracle by now considering my consistent bad luck. if young adult novels have any sort of truth to them, then something good should be happening to me soon...right? but alas, i continue on this downward spiral. but i have been trying to better myself. i cleaned my room, read a book, went running. i'm going to start taking my vitamins, considering my iron deficiency.

i am thinking about maybe telling someone about this blog. i just don't know if i should, i have had this a secret for more than two years. i am scared for someone to read all these thoughts. maybe they're too personal for my real life. it's something that i have to think about a little more. also i know my writing is not good, and it is a little embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

just living that life

it is a wounded feeling to miss you. it has been a year and it's a hard truth to accept. i still constantly wonder if you miss me in the...