Monday, August 21, 2017

update

Today was a shit day, it really was. All I felt was incredibly stress, I was never able to sleep- I feel so exhausted. Now that I am home and washed up, I feel too anxious to sleep- hence, the reason for my blogging. Setbacks like today are what really get me down; I tried staying positive throughout the day, despite how much I just wanted to break down and cry. I am proud of myself that I haven't gotten to that point yet, but the night isn't over. I just want to clean my room, and relax...I don't know. Now that I am in this down mood, I'm so susceptible to just overthinking everything else. I'm too sad to write anymore, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

just living that life

it is a wounded feeling to miss you. it has been a year and it's a hard truth to accept. i still constantly wonder if you miss me in the...